Sunday, November 14, 2010

My in-laws!!

My in-laws are the best! Not only did I have an amazing weekend spending time with them, they had gifts for their grandson. AND! My mother in law read my mind and made me all the foods I've been craving before I even got there! It was amazing. She spent her days in the kitchen teaching me to make Fillipeno food!! I absolutely LOVE it! And she managed to spoil me rotten... She sent me home with tons of extra Fillipeno food to satisfy my cravings for the next 2 weeks... Until I go back for thanksgiving! lol. Just got home, and I'm missing them already! <3

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! My MIL is amazing! Her and I are very close. Thomas parents are divorced and his dad and step mom well not so great... but My MIL is amazing and I am so lucky to get along with her like I do bc it is very rare.
    Glad that you get along with yours too! :)

    ReplyDelete