Saturday, December 11, 2010

This week

This week has been the laziest week! I haven't really done anything. Had to take it easy with all this medical stuff goin on. On top of that, Karter has dropped, making it very uncomfortable to move too much. My hormones are gaining control of me, and I'm starting to lose it. I really wish my hubby was here with me to help... But he'll be here soon, and that's what matters. Once he gets here, Karter can come into this world, and then I will have my everything <3

2 comments:

  1. oh this last week was a lazy week for me.. atleast it feels that way. But now thinking bout the coming week.. I have something EVERY DAY starting Monday til next Sunday again.. so I am like YAY! Enjoy some relax time your son will be here soon to keep you busy and your hubby will be here soon for R&R :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girly.. I'm trying. It's just really hard with this urge to do something.. CONSTANTLY!!! But it happens.

    ReplyDelete